If you choose to use the INTELDAT website, information or services, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with the policies and terms on this page. The personal information that we collect is used for providing and improving the INTELDAT website, information and services. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in on this page.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using the INTELDAT website, information and services, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Whenever you visit the INTELDAT website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of the INTELDAT website that you visit, forms and files you access and/or download, links you click, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from websites that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our INTELDAT website, information and services for you. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our INTELDAT website, information and services.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
- To facilitate our INTELDAT website, information and services;
- To provide the INTELDAT website, information and services on our behalf;
- To perform INTELDAT-related services and functions; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our INTELDAT website, information and services are used.
We inform INTELDAT website, information and services users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Note that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
The INTELDAT website may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of these websites. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification : You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to removal: You have the right to request that we remove your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
The INTELDAT website, information and services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children or persons under 18. In the case we discover that a child or person under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
You must not:
- Republish material provided by INTELDAT
- Sell, rent or sub-license material provided by INTELDAT
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from INTELDAT
- Redistribute content from INTELDAT
Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of INTELDAT, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, INTELDAT shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
If you post comments, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant INTELDAT a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our INTELDAT website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our INTELDAT website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses
If you are not one of the organizations listed in the preceding paragraph and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. It may take 2-3 weeks for a response. If we approve your linking, we will provide you with acceptable methods to do so.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our INTELDAT website and the use of INTELDAT information and services. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the INTELDAT website and the information and services on it are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Content, graphic design and programming for this website is provided Ideabenders LLC, Tracy Wampler Design and Diana Burr.